Developed to mount LS series (4.8,5.3,6.0) Gm engines into your 60 series chassis. When mated to the Gm 4L60/4L80 transmissions this custom cross-member will bolt on via a Gm Th350/Th400 trans mount (not included) but available for under $10 from your local auto parts store. Welding to the frame of the included cross-member brackets is required. The location of the cross-member is determined by measuring from the OEM skid plate bolting points. When fitted at this location the cross-member will place the drivetrain in the optimum location for welding engine mounts into place on the frame. As photographed in the gallery the Advance Adapters 4L80-Toyota 19 spline split case adapter (not included) was used to complete the drivetrain. We recommend using Tom Woods drivelines to accommodate for the added power and custom length requirements. Mounting illustrations included in the packaging.
- 1 main transmission cross-member (powder-coated black)
- 2x weld on cross-member frame mounts **
- Left & Right weld on frame side engine mounts w/ Polyurethane mounts **
- Left & Right bolt-on LS engine side mounts**
- Metric hardware
- Installation instructions